kinda cool guitar,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinda cool guitar,

The Music Zoo is a world renowned online guitar store with a deep selection of acoustic guitars, electric guitars, & bass guitars in-stock. Buy guitar amplifiers, effects pedals, guitar pickups, guitar accessories, and guitar parts online now. Authorized dealer for Gibson, Fender, Martin, PRS, Yamaha & Taylor Guitars.

I like everything about it except for the bridge mounting screws though that's easy enough to remedy.

Comment

you mean to turn it back to original? i like everything about it except for the knob placement...... and maybe the color. i do want one from that era one of these days though.

Comment

Pretty cool piece really I would leave it as is.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

It is cool.
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Cool, but way overpriced for a mod'd pointyhead.

Comment

Is it just me or is the locking nut not sitting on properly?

Comment

Originally posted by algeriet View Post
                Is it just me or is the locking nut not sitting on properly?
                it looks like theres a wooden wedge/block thats been made to fit under the nut, may have been glued, or just sitting there as its a rear mount floyd nut.

Comment

A little too yellow for me
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cool, but I am not too sure about the finish checking. Makes me wonder what that guitar went through and what else may be up about that guitar. I would be concerned about the nut install as well and the integrity of the scarf joint.
                    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I like everything, but the price. It's overpriced for what it is.

Comment

I'm with Ron.
                        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I wouldn't pay that price even you took away the one.

Comment

The checking shouldnt scare you youd be amazed at how quickly that can happen from just ONE bad temperature change or WAX applied at the wrong time....Trust me I made the mistake 2 times and watched the whole fucking thing check right infront of me. It was like watching dye run through someones veins.
                            Haters gonna hate
                            Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

For what it's worth, I have two ESP SV Standards. I guess one is a revised model as the specs are slightly different. Namely, one has woodscrews for the floyd, the other has traditional posts and bushings. Although the later one does look a little fancier and has a slightly larger cutaway, I've never been able to discern between them from a purely playing/listening perspective.

I still love my KV2 more though!

Comment

Working...
                              X