Ngd! Charvel usa wildcard 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd! Charvel usa wildcard 3

I was checking out the new 2013 Charvel models on the Gearhounds website when I noticed they had listed a wildcard 3. I thought it might be a mistake since it said it was new and the Wildcard 3 is from the last batch in 2010.

I emailed and found out that apparently they had ordered it a while back and were surprised when it showed up about a month ago since they had completely forgotten about it. I saw they had a discount coupon so put it in the cart and ended up with a brand new USA Pro Mod for about the price of a new MIM.

I was a little worried about what the condition it might be in but it looks fantastic, not a scratch. They said they opened it up for inspection and put it back. Fret ends and neck are finished off perfectly - every bit as good as my MIJ wildcard 6. It plays fantastic and is a great addition to my small Charvel collection. Oh and the EVH 5150 III Combo is new as well and I love it. Heavy as hell but worth it!

PicS:

SL2H jealous of the new girl...

I'm not usually a fan of maple fretboards but it works on this one. Love the flat black and direct mount pups. Great catch man. (Bet it would look wicked with black hardware.)
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

You need to send that blank canvas to Mike Learn to turn into something badass.

It's still nice as is though!
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Bitchin'.
        8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Damn that's sexy! Flat black, chrome hardware and single hum just screams "hot rod" to me.
          It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

didn't like flat black when these first came out but they've grown on me a lot. Wish I had gotten one when they came out. congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
              Damn that's sexy! Flat black, chrome hardware and single hum just screams "hot rod" to me.
              +1!!! Congratz!
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Nice score!

Comment

Very nice. The shop near me has a new fiesta red single hum wild card for sale. I like the black better. Please put up a review of the EVH combo when you get a chance, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the comments! Love the guitar and would encourage anyone that has the chance to pick up a USA Pro Mod to grab it quick.

Kempo - I'll try to put out a review of the EVH combo once I've had some more time with it.

Comment

I actually genuinely hate you lol..... no I don't.... As we say in Ireland "The jealousy is hangin' outta me!!" I keep trying to buy one of these to go with my custom shop 7 string in flat black, single humbucker, chrome hardware, maple board....... No luck so far!!!! Congrats mate!

Comment

Working...
                      X