Finally Finished My Pagan Gold So-Cal Maiden Makeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Finished My Pagan Gold So-Cal Maiden Makeover

I posted last month in the "other" guitars section before the forum crashed my makeover of my Black AmStd to a semi-Dave Murray spec. Well I have been wanting to do a similar Adrian Smith type makeover ever since I bought my Pagan Gold So-Cal. After doing my Fender, as a test run for the Blackout Single Coil, I really liked it in the middle so I decided to finally do my So-Cal.

I wanted a black PG, H-S-S Blackouts, V-T and to swap the Grovers for Schallers.

I'm really happy with how it turned out. I really like the two singles, not sure how I feel about having the bridge on the tone pot yet, I usually wire my guitars V-V, but I figured since it is a 5 way switch I didn't want the bridge to be too hot when it was with the middle. Worst case it's an easy fix to run to bridge no tone if I change my mind. And the Grover holes are barely noticeable, you have to get right on top of them.

I DESPISE ROSEWOOD WITH A PASSION!!!

Up the irons! I dig it.

Comment

Great job! Came out perfect...

Comment

Thanks guy,

I really dig those Blackout Single Coils Think I probably am going to rewire it for just the tone on the singles though.

Comment

Cool project bro.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Oh nice!

Comment

I Dig it!

Comment

Both very nice!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks guys, I've really been enjoying them...I've been enjoying a few of these as well!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X