getting a charvel san dimas custom select

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting a charvel san dimas custom select

I have narrowed it down to a hum single config ebony fretboard jumbo frets brass hardtail bridge just cant decide on the god damm colour lol.
    any pictures for inspiration would be apreciated

What is this Charvel San Dimas Custom Select you speak of?
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
      What is this Charvel San Dimas Custom Select you speak of?
      i found a dealer in the uk richtone music offering custom select from £1399 for a san dimas
      Last edited by guitardudeluke; 11-10-2015, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Huge range of New, Second Hand and Vintage Guitars and Amps to buy online and in our Sheffield store with next working day delivery available, fast and friendly service.

Something like this

Perhaps this custom select specs is only for dealer

Comment

Would love to see the full options list. (I suspect what they have online there is not the full list.)

Comment

From what I understand, CMC Guitars can order custom select Charvels so if you interested contact them.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
              Would love to see the full options list. (I suspect what they have online there is not the full list.)
              thats what i was thinking i filled out a custom spec form but its no where near the amount of options compared the jackson custom select

Comment

think i might hold out for a while see if anything new comes up at namm plus more time to save haha

Comment

Originally posted by euronymous View Post
                  http://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/produ...reen_rt002.asp
                  Something like this

Perhaps this custom select specs is only for dealer
                  thats it yer if you scroll down you can make your own

Comment

Working...
                  X