Charvel CS Turnaround Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel CS Turnaround Time

Anyone know what the current wait time on a custom order is? Have another CS Star order in mind...

Call them and ask.

Comment

I'm sure it's still the same 18 months +. I haven't heard any different from dealers.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Well, considering I'm over a year on a Jackson custom select order, I suspect you'd be looking at 2-plus years for a full custom shop order. And don't forget, now that they started doing Charvel custom selects, depending on your specs you may have to factor in the masterbuilt fee for a full-on custom shop order now. That's $1,700 (list price) for a Jackson, not sure if it's any different for a Charvel.

Comment

For a Jackson CS, my last order took 39 fucking months. It had to go back to fix an issue, so now it's been 41 months.

I personally wouldn't order shit from Jackson or Charvel... either find it new and in stock somewhere or find something used you're willing to settle for. Or place an order from a company that isn't so horribly backlogged or inefficient.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
          X