X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Custom Select?

Hi all -

So I'm thinking about getting a Custom Charvel and had this one in mind:

What do you all think? I have three MIJ Charvels which are just flat out awesome; how will this one compare to my MIJs?
    Anything I should look out for or be aware of?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Kiesel Aries
    Charvel USA Wild Card #3
    EVH 5150 iii 50W, 1x12" EVH w/ Celestion Lynchback, Boss RV-3

That guitar doesn't really float my boat, something about natural wood and white plastic, but that is subjective. One thing I absolutely hate is the EVH no friction pots. They are WAY to easy to turn. I do dig the neck on that one. I'm not going to even comment on the price they are asking.

Also...not a fan of Capitol Guitars. Get their return policy IN WRITING before you buy.
    Last edited by Dog Boy; 05-02-2016, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Boy View Post
      That guitar doesn't really float my boat, something about natural wood and white plastic, but that is subjective. One thing I absolutely hate is the EVH no friction pots. They are WAY to easy to turn. I do dig the neck on that one. I'm not going to even comment on the price they are asking.

Also...not a fan of Capitol Guitars. Get their return policy IN WRITING before you buy.
      Thanks for your comments and advice. I don't like the white pickups nor the choice of pickups so I would probably swap them out which is annoying considering the price. I would definitely not pay that price but offer something much lower. Thanks for letting me know about Capital guitars return policy. I am always hesitant in buying something online without trying it first especially at this price so having a good return policy is important to me.

Thanks

Jeff
      Kiesel Aries
      Charvel USA Wild Card #3

Comment

BTW I am also looking at a Suhr modern pro and Tom Anderson angel player for reference.

Jeff
        Kiesel Aries
        Charvel USA Wild Card #3

Comment

Just to be clear its CapiTOL Guitars I have a problem with...not CapiTAL. In fact I've bought stuff from Capital and was pleased with their service.
          Last edited by Dog Boy; 05-03-2016, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X