THE FINAL 25th ANNIVERSARY THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE FINAL 25th ANNIVERSARY THREAD

i have one major complaint about this guitar.it's that i can't have one.
    i was in Matt's Music yesterday noodling around on it, and if you can't make this guitar scream, you probably can't make a girl scream either. i have ropes for everyone who wants to now hang themselves. it's true, this guitar is explosive. buy it, or go hang yourself. where'd you get your personality anyway, in a car crash?-lol
    seriously, it is great and i am looking forward to further
    creations that i will never be able to buy. they did a great job. black dots would have been better but who the fukk cares? i for one do not. congrats on a job well done
    whoever made it. the neck is juicy, as is everything else.
    if you can't play it, go practice then. you either smoke, or you get smoked.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: THE FINAL 25th ANNIVERSARY THREAD

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

If you dont have the magic n your fingers, no guitar will bring it to you.

Comment

I nominate that for the cover shot of the next Charvel catalog. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

lay off them drugs DG, you want the guitars to sell don't ya?-lol
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            If you can't play it, go practice then...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              i have one major complaint about this guitar.it's that i can't have one.
              i was in Matt's Music yesterday noodling around on it, and if you can't make this guitar scream, you probably can't make a girl scream either. i have ropes for everyone who wants to now hang themselves. it's true, this guitar is explosive. buy it, or go hang yourself. where'd you get your personality anyway, in a car crash?-lol
              seriously, it is great and i am looking forward to further
              creations that i will never be able to buy. they did a great job. black dots would have been better but who the fukk cares? i for one do not. congrats on a job well done
              whoever made it. the neck is juicy, as is everything else.
              if you can't play it, go practice then. you either smoke, or you get smoked.

[/ QUOTE ]

abso - FUKKING - lutely. Nice to place all those naysayers in their place. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I know, i know, it ain't a floyd rose but does the 25th anniversary comes with a R2 or a R3 or a R4 nut measurement?

Thanx
                Fong

Comment

<font color="aqua"> Thanks for the review bro, and by the way tommy, I never get tired of seeing that shirt my friend [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Why is this thread tacked up top?

Comment

Because it's a classic Tommy thread with a classic Tommy quote,"if you can't play it then go practice"!!LOL!!&amp; beleive me Tommy can f'n play!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Because it's a classic Tommy thread with a classic Tommy quote,"if you can't play it then go practice"!!LOL!!&amp; beleive me Tommy can f'n play!!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Really?
                        Because it kind of seems to me, an effort to shout down anyone giving less than glowing reviews to the 25th.
                        I hope I'm taking it the wrong way... </font>

Comment

yes, you are.... and you give me way too much credit if you think that i'm sitting here trying to defend new products and shut oppostion down.

it's way easier for me to delete threads and ban people than be mister alterior motive. i don't have the energy for it.

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

There is no reason to have to defend the new products, since they are certainly as good as the old ones.

The only people I see ripping the new stuff are a few guys who are quickly becoming this generations' version of "pre-CBS strat snobs". [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

There are great old ones and great new ones, and a bunch of not so great old ones and new ones as well.

Comment

I think the pic says it all! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X