Van Halen Fair warning guitar question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Halen Fair warning guitar question

Hey guys I'm new here, and trying to find some details on the Charvel Eddie used on the Fair Warning tour with the stripes, and dots going at an angle. Does any one have good photos of his or a good copy of it?

Re: Van Halen Fair warning guitar question

There's a shot of it on this page.

http://www.vintagekramer.com/5150f.htm

Comment

I've seen that page, but thanks for the help. Do you know it that was an Eddie paint job, or a Charvel?

Comment

I think I have some saved on a disk somewhere. I'll try and find them. Got them of a site that is no longer up anymore.

Comment

I know I'm probably a minority here but, personally I always thought the EVH striped graphic was pretty lame. I know he's a helluva guitarist but I think that graphic just plain sucks...

Comment

You're a minority all right...amongst all these Jr Members! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I think I have some saved on a disk somewhere. I'll try and find them. Got them of a site that is no longer up anymore.

[/ QUOTE ] Hey Souldigger did you have any luck finding that photo? I'm Looking forward to seeing some other photos of that guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Royb, I am still on the hunt. I have them on 1 of maybe 50 cds from when my computer crashed last year, so I'm going through each one. Not smart enough to mark them. I'll pm you when I come across them.

Comment

yo, dude, i found some pics of it, here,

http://jacksonmuseum.com/evolution/e...1972-1978.html

it's a little more than 3/4ths of the way down.

damn, changed my mine. of the specific angled dot one, there's just one pic. i don't know how much info there is on that specific guitar, but yeah, seeing how it says from '72-'78, i dunno.

Comment

Still looking royb. I know I have them somewhere. I'll find'em soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X