Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

Sorry if this is a remedial question but can someone tell me for certain if I am now able to order a Charvel with a "Strat Head"? I thought I had it straight and that the only "Strat Heads" would be limited edition runs but a guy I know came back from NAMM and he claims that he is certain this can now be ordered as an option on a custom order, is that correct?

Thanks

Re: Confused

That is wrong.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

I requested a quote this afternoon and just received a response for a Custom Shop Charvel and one of my requests was a Strat Head.
      The dealer told me they ARE available as Custom orders only and gave me a quote.
      It is listed on the Charvel Custom shop price list under headstock options, I believe it reads Charvel pointed headstock or San Dimas traditional, or something to that effect.

Joe
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

From all we've heard, the other HS option besides pointy is the HS like on the now-discontinued Charvel import line rather than actual stratheads.

I guess the only way to know for sure is to order one and see what you get.

Comment

The San Dimas Traditional is not a strathead. It's the Searshead.

Comment

It's scary how much misunderstanding is going on out there. Particularly dealers who don't know the difference between the two.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, I like the PC1 headstock too. I think I'm going to have to order one of these, I just got a quote on one and I think it's pretty reasonably priced. I have wanted a Single Hum, Hardtail US made Charvel for a long time so this is finally my chance [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I´d just wait a few months and pick up a Charvel Standard. Shorter wait. But that´s me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X