Jake E Lee's two white Charvels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jake E Lee\'s two white Charvels

I'll get Sully's back on this and say I know his source and it's good, There is no doubt this person would be in the know.
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

tHAT truly sucks ass. HEs the reason i grew my hair, wanted a charvel, let alone play guitar.I hold my pick like he does(never could do that circular picking he does tho).Like i said, i wouldve never guessed.It would explain why he is a reclusive and lazy when it comes to putting out new material.Youd think hed want to feed his habit and whore himself out like george lynch does and release new **** every three weeks.lol.
      Fukk, next thing your gonna tell the easter bunny isnt real, that its just my mom messing with me for fun.

Comment

That's very sad! I didn't all this would come up by mentioning the two White Charvels! It's sad to also know that they aren't in his pocession anymore. I saw him in "Badlands" with the white one up close and personal. That guitar just signifies Jake for me. I hope that he comes out of it as well.

Comment

I was sitting up late last night going through old videos and I came across Badlands "Winter's Call".

I hit rewind a couple of times during the close up of Jake when he's playing the acoustic in the beginning...like I was trying to look in his eyes and see if this could be true.

This really makes me want to go to Vegas and Kick his ass straight. Most of the people I have seen deal with addiction pretty much had no talent and nothing to contribute to society. Jake on the other hand is not only talented, but has a following of people who are are truly upset about this.

I've seen many people "not" kick this habit, but I believe in the power of prayer and I've seen God lead people out of the depths of addiction. Let's all pray for Jake to see the light.

Comment

AMEN Brother!

Comment

Oh ****. I loved his playing for a long time... with Ozzy & Badlands... bad news...

Comment

Hope he gets help. He is really under-rated and forgotten due to not currently doing something guitar related.. Huge fan of the First Badlands album. Really great stuff there. Love the Ozzy stuff too but he really shines on the First Badlands album IMO.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I was sitting up late last night going through old videos and I came across Badlands "Winter's Call".

I hit rewind a couple of times during the close up of Jake when he's playing the acoustic in the beginning...like I was trying to look in his eyes and see if this could be true.

This really makes me want to go to Vegas and Kick his ass straight. Most of the people I have seen deal with addiction pretty much had no talent and nothing to contribute to society. Jake on the other hand is not only talented, but has a following of people who are are truly upset about this.

I've seen many people "not" kick this habit, but I believe in the power of prayer and I've seen God lead people out of the depths of addiction. Let's all pray for Jake to see the light.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very much in agreement. Jake needs prayers and someone to intervene for him.
                  Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

That sucks, he was always one of my favorite players. I wondered what happened to him because I hadn't heard anything about him in forever [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

I was just wondering the other day why Jake disappeared. Meth is a monster, and he probably ain't gonna beat it. That stuff has been around here for twenty years, and I've lost lots of friends to it. It totally consumes you.
                      I've read that it alters your brain like no other drug, making it almost impossible to beat. I could tell stories for days about people who couldn't quit - and it gets all kinds of people. I know doctors, lawyers, police, factory workers, musicians, all kinds, that have been completely destroyed by meth. And it's not something to experiment with either. I don't know many people who tried it more that a couple of times and didn't get wrecked.
                      That's really too bad, Jake was one of my favorite players, and I thought he never got the respect he deserved.

Comment

He used to talk to us on the jake e lee board for awhile then dissapeared when he said he ws moving to vegas.That was two years ago.No telling whats up now.I miss hearing new music from him.Still cant get enough of Voodoo Highway.

Comment

his mom wrote a book and in it, there's an open letter to jake, that from what i understand, is begging him to clean up.

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sully, -- really? Wow, i wonder what the book is, id love to read it.Could you email me in private? I have lots od ?
                            's as too custody issues and jake.Thanks

Dave
                            [email protected]

Comment

Man I really hate hearing all this about Jake. He has been one of my Favorite players every since i saw him with live Ozzy back in 84. I really hope he gets his act together again.

Comment

Working...
                              X