The biggets Charvel in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggets Charvel in the world

Seymour Duncan is building the biggest pickup in the world!
    http://www.seymourduncan.com/website...igpickup.shtml

It would be cool have Charvel where the pickup fits.

Re: The biggets Charvel in the world

WTF!
    What is this for? to get a biggest tone?
    I bet for that size, Ron would be glad to have his size guitar finally.
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought this post was about racists in the guitar world? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

http://news.harmony-central.com/News...ig-Guitar.html

http://media.dsc.discovery.com/fansi...e/episode.html
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Where is that guy with his "last month" pic? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I thought this post was about racists in the guitar world? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the same thing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Can not wait until they finish it. Then I want to see how they are going to play it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That was for a TLC show called big..They made a huge guitar that actually worked..it was 33 feet long..and it worked..took 2 people to play it..

Comment

Damn I would like to see the winding machine for that pick-up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  What is Seymour using as tape for the winding??Duck-Tape [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Now thats a pickup!!! Is that a standard replacement or would I have to route the body of my guitar? lol

Comment

Wait, what does this pickup have to do with Charvel?
                        I am bit confused now.
                        It's like talking about biggest boobs in the E-bay section.
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Am I missing something? Wasn't this show on a couple months ago? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                          I saw it.. Peter Frampton is featured. They have him hooked up to a teeny Marshall [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and at the end of the show he makes some remark about seeing an amp to match the size of the guitar. If I remember correctly Mr. Duncan himself plays the beast with a giant pick. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          It was an awesome show! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Am I missing something? Wasn't this show on a couple months ago? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                            I saw it.. Peter Frampton is featured. They have him hooked up to a teeny Marshall [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and at the end of the show he makes some remark about seeing an amp to match the size of the guitar. If I remember correctly Mr. Duncan himself plays the beast with a giant pick. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            It was an awesome show! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the show..peter frampton made it a sucky ending but the huge guitar was wild...

Comment

A pickup that big could only be for Nigel Tufnel!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That is SO spinal tap!!!!
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                              X