Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charvel Explorer and Bullseye

Love the color of that Explorer! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Monte,
      Very cool grab-on both [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Like Drsracing I need the bullseye
      Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

So Monte, after all these cool guitars you have been getting, what's your favorite?
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hard to say which is my favorite. They are all different.

I really like the dark blue sparkle strat head with the birds eye neck and crème Duncans. That has the best San Dimas vibe of all the guitars I have so far.

The Explorer and Bullseye are my wildest. I am a fan of the bullseye graphic…I need to get the pointy re-issue again. But I would have to sell something to do it.

When I was in my band…The only guitars that I played and relied on are the Silver GMW that I got from Chuckracer and my Honeyburst maple body GMW.

Then there is the Blue Flame top GMW with the one piece mahogony body, rosewood neck and hardtail with 2 Hums. That is like a Les Paul with a strat shape. It is a heavy guitar with tone!

I have the Jackson strat head coming and that is it for a while….I am tapped out of guitar cash.

BUT I am looking to buy a 1 3/4" Charvel V trem neck like the one that was on the guitar that Fritz just sold. Any help is appreciated.

Monte

Comment

Oh! Thank you for the answer.
            I know what you mean, They are all different and great for different things.
            I love that Blue Sparkle Strat. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
            I placed my order with Strat body and 2hums too.
            I asked Lee and he said it's a Metalic Blue.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
            I guess there are many ways to describe the color... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
            I think I will go with simila rcolor but maybe Metalic Red Sparkle..

You do have cool stuff and you have great taste. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pics. Very cool guitars. Great color on the Explorer and the strat body keeps making me hear "We're Not Gonna Take It" in my head. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Hello,

I was the original owner of the Bullseye. It was originally a taxi cab yellow pointy charvel. I had GMW refinish it back in 1997. I sold the body to a guy named Monte Armes. Great paint job!!!!

SCV

Comment

That would be Monte, then [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man, that TS Bullseye's makin me think [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Man, that TS Bullseye's makin me think [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Dear God, the good Dr. is at it again. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I am not the Monte that GMWEmpire is referring to. It is a coincidence. I got the body from Yogadork. But he is right about it being yellow at one time. It is a nice body.

Comment

Ah ok, I see [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                        X