Question regarding new Charvel USA custom cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding new Charvel USA custom cases

Does anyone know what style case the current bolt on Charvel USA customs are being shipped with from the shop? I want to make sure a dealer isn't case swapping on me. The guitar is a brand new Charvel bolt on neck custom shop with a plastic style logoed Jackson case, Is this correct?

Re: Question regarding new Charvel USA custom cases

Yep. SKB-made, I believe.

G&Gs are an option on custom orders, but at an upcharge. And you'd have to specify this at the time of placing the order.

Comment

What about the new 25th. Anniversary Charvels? Do they come in SKB or G&G cases?????

Comment

"Don't know. Never been attacked by tree." [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

The 25th Ann. comes in a black tolex G&G case!!Chucksplatter

Comment

Thanks Chuck...#90 is mine and it is on the way! Can't wait!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The price list says Standard Charvel Cases by G&G n/c, Most special G&G Cases $150.-

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                The price list says Standard Charvel Cases by G&G n/c, Most special G&G Cases $150.-

[/ QUOTE ]

True, Toby. The new price list does say that. But he's talking about a Charvel custom that just came in. So it was ordered long ago. The prior price lists said SKBs were standard, and that's what all of my past custom orders have come in.

They're probably using G&Gs now for newer orders. But, then again, I wouldn't be surprised if that's a typo in the new price list, either.

Comment

All the custom ordered Charvels Wild West Guitars has have come in the G&G cases.

Comment

I get the feeling this place pulled the G&G case and swapped it to a SKB plastic Jackson case. I really need to speak to someone in management about all the problems I have had with this custom Charvel. Does anyone know who I could I speak to or how to directly contact them?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I get the feeling this place pulled the G&G case and swapped it to a SKB plastic Jackson case. I really need to speak to someone in management about all the problems I have had with this custom Charvel. Does anyone know who I could I speak to or how to directly contact them?

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Do you hav ea copy of the word order? What does the order sheet say about the case? I ordered my custom ordeer with a G&G case, and the G&G was listed on the work order.
                      Finally, the guitar came in a G&G deluxe case, but the case has no Charvel logo.

Comment

Working...
                      X