3D neck plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D neck plates

Does anyone know why there will be such a delay in delivering new Charvels with the 3D neckplates. I have been told by a couple of dealers that the wait will be anywhere from 2-8 months. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: 3D neck plates

Do you think this is what is holding people back from buying the new ones that are currently available at various stores? There was a lot of talk (myself included) that when these hit production, people would be buying them left and right. So far Wild West has had 10 of them for over a month with no takers? Any idea why? I know the neck dimension is off (1 3/4 vs. 1 11/16), but how many people would actually notice that unless they were specifically told?

Scv

Comment

I have a question for you guy's . I placed an order for a new Charvel about 2 to 3 weeks ago will the issue of the 3d neck plates delay my order. Or will mine come with the etched plate

any information will be cool

d

Comment

I placed my order this week and said that it would be here in 4-9 months and will probably (99%) come with etched. I hope that I get a pleasant surprise, but I am expecting the etched.

scv

Comment

Thanks for the information!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I placed my order this week and said that it would be here in 4-9 months and will probably (99%) come with etched. I hope that I get a pleasant surprise, but I am expecting the etched.

[/ QUOTE ]

4-9 months??? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Doesn't that seem to be a long time for a production line axe?

I also hope that they start running the 3-D neck plates asap. I really don't like the look of the etched ones.

Comment

Working...
            X