Bullseye Reissue owners (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bullseye Reissue owners (?)

Kmanick - Jim Mouridian is the MAN. He resurected an '81 LPC for me a few years ago. Watch out with his kid though, he trashed a friend's '60s tele when he did not releaze that you have to use a razor blade on the frets to cut the laquer before yanking them - actually returned the guitar with large chips in the fret board laquer!
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Ya, Jim is AMAZING! He has set up quite a few of guitars recently, cool you're in Boston if you can't get to Jim, Wolf Ginandes over at Berklee is real good too, they are the only luthiers I let near my guitars. Jim just recently set up my 83 San Dimas Bengal. The guy is unbelievable, It has a Kahler on it (brass) and it was kind of beat, so he opens a draw and there are about 8 kahlers in there, so he replaced the cam and the rollers on mine and took my beat one (no extra charge!). he set it up for me and the thing just smokes! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] His kid hasn't done any work on any of my guitars, but thanks for the heads up!
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Yep - my LPC has a Kalher - he cleaned it up, set the action and fixed the route and all the dings. He is one of the few guys around that actually still know what a Kalher is. Thats for the tip on Wolf. I actually use a guy out in Concord - Richard Stanley - for most serious work. Pricy and slow, but he can do anything and I mean anything and his fret work is absolutely meticulas.

Comment

can you pm me his contact info?
          (Just in case Jim isn't available) [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Thanks
          Nick

Comment

PM sent!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X