Cool Charvels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Charvels

Guys if you are like me and want to see Charvel eye candy constantly..here is a place to tie you over until the gallery is back up and running here

http://www.jacksoncharvelworld.net/gallery.htm

or try my site

www.usacharvels.com and links within

Cheers
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Cool Charvels

Thanks! I was flopping around like a fish out of water.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

me too..I need eye candy. i never get tired of looking at pics of cool guitars..another excellent source is Robert Wittes www.jacksonmuseum.com a daily stop. You can never have enough cool pics of Jackson and Charvels...never..
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

Great page!

Comment

Thanks, Jim! I created that design to be simple and easy to read. I understand there are other more sophisticated galleries out there but this is the best I could come up with in a short time frame! Enjoy it!

Thanks to Hossman for hosting it!
          www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

Yes and thank god Hoss did host it or we would be without any Charvel eye candy now. I like the layout too..I was bummed Bret (slo100) when you changed it.

Hey Bret (slo100) what more sophisticated galleries are out there? I have not seen/heard of any more sophisticated ones but I do know of one has about 2 times the number of Charvels but I don't think it is public and its more simple in layout than Hoss's.
            Fill me in..damn why am I last to know everythig??.

Comment

psst.... i think bret was referring to yours, trace.

and also, let's just make it official that we (administration) understand where you're going with all of this, and it needs to stop now.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I don't think so sully...one day I would like to have a gallery page as part of the www.usacharvels.com site.

Comment

Quiye:
                  and also, let's just make it official that we (administration) understand where you're going with all of this, and it needs to stop now."

stop now or..banned?????? go ahead if you think I am out of line by my posts above, go for it....I see nothing wrong with my reply to bret or helping people out by pointing them in the direction of cool links.

So do what ya have to do if ya think my response above are outta line...

anyone else wanta weigh in..do you think I did something wrong???
                  Cheers

Comment

trace, you and i both know where this is coming from. if you'd like to discuss further, feel free to email me off the board.

sully
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

What's going on???
                      Does this have to do with the JCF gallery that has been off today??
                      [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I dunno now..me and Bret (slo100) in the same thread and I am being warned by sully..do anyone think I did anything wrong in this thread?? I think the links were all very cool taht I added..and I did not disrespect Bret (slo100). I am actually (truthfully) stumped as for the harsh warning by the admins.

Comment

OK .. here's where this goes.. if this thread goes in the direction of trouble it WILL be removed. If another thread is started it WILL be removed, and I don't want to hear of censorship issues. Lets talk about guitars etc and not go looking for trouble as this seems to be the direction it is taking .
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

thanks Kev I had no clue what I did wrong. Thanks for explaining it to me. So basically it is your fear that I will start trouble and not that I did anything wrong..that is cool..paranoia is a weird thing and people handle it differently. No I will not mention censorship because in this case you are just being proactive in preventing what you think will be trouble I guess.

One question...how is my posts perceived by you and the other great admins tas potentially leading to trouble..it looks fine to me. I actually think I am one of the more honest contributers to these forums. Just giving people some cool sites to check out. Man sharing knowledge is a tough gig eh.

Like I told sully if ya wanta ban me for this topic (or your fear that I will start trouble) be my guest...you have the POWER so it is your call. I love to have power but I guess it comes with a price.

Thanks aagin for posting

Comment

THERE WILL BE NO GUN FIGHTING HER AT THE O.K. CORRAL! DROP YOUR WEAPONS NOW!

Comment

Working...
                              X