Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets all get along

lets all get along...its just opinions
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: lets all get along

Amen to that ...
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

yeah it jsut opinions of one another..sully and me have never even met...lets move on
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

it's not opinions of one another; it's opinions of the behaviours of one another that is causing this on both ends. anyway, i agree with the point of the thread.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I did not see anything wrong with what gtrbuyer did! I think posting links of cool charvel collection's is great since our own gallery has not been updated since may 21 2004.

T. I don't care what other's say !! Your cool in my
          book .

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I did not see anything wrong with what gtrbuyer did! I think posting links of cool charvel collection's is great since our own gallery has not been updated since may 21 2004.

T. I don't care what other's say !! Your cool in my
            book .

[/ QUOTE ]

To the best of my knowledge there have not been any new entries sent in to be updated
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I know I have sent in my Volcano jackson for posting a few times and have yet to have it posted so I gave up but thats fine just pointing things out

Comment

I sent pics of atleast 3 guitars, maybe 5.

Comment

I'll have to look into it then .. like I said best of MY knowledge ..maybe one of the other amdins have em. I haven't done much to the gallery myself because I've been working on the JCF-YCE with Sully

Comment

I assumed everyone was busy. It took a long time to get to the last updates done, so I figured I would just resubmit in a few months.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      it's not opinions of one another; it's opinions of the behaviours of one another that is causing this on both ends. anyway, i agree with the point of the thread.

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

true sully..my bad once again for speaking incorrectly. The admins opinion of my behaviour is what was deemed inappropriate which lead to me falsely being accused of only wanting to be top dog, sharing only for the need of power, ego etc.. It was this wording that I took offense to, which lead to the thread (now moved to the general section). Again water under the bridge...lets get back to guitars..who wants to sell me a Charvel, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X