Price on the EVH Charvels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price on the EVH Charvels?

Anyone know what these are gonna cost out the door? $2200 or so?? The Black and yellow ones look so sweet...Cort

Re: Price on the EVH Charvels?

First of all, read this:

Quoting Dealer Prices Here

Then click on the "Dealers" link above and give someone or two a call. I recently did a deal with Matt's, and he was great. In fact, I hear nothing but great things about all of the JCF's sponsoring J/C dealers.

Comment

Yeah Cort, we are not able to openly discuss pricing in order to protect our friend dealers.
      I priced one several weeks ago and they are outrageously expensive. There seems to be a markup for the novelty, rarity and one dealer try to sell me "the low serial number" as a premium.
      Bullspit.

They look cool and I'll bet play and sound good as well. But refuse to get taken advantage off. When some of dealers come to their senses we may have deal. Untill then....
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

These will not be in stores for a while( I heard will be in November?) and I recommend you to contact some dealers and compare their prices.
        I am sure you will find some great deals from one of these JCF dealers.
        Good Luck!

Comment

Thanks guys for the info.I'll do some checking...Cort

Comment

We have sponsoring dealers here.. please do not do business on the forum like this. If you would like to discuss becoming a sponsor please feel free to speak with an admin and we'll get you set up in the dealers forum.

Comment

I've got EVH's on the way and would be happy to hook you up with a very competitive price on one.

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I'm interested in in becoming a board sponser - tell me what it takes.

Comment

PM an Admin

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I'm interested in in becoming a board sponser - tell me what it takes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, private message or e-mail one of the board's admins. KMaynard or Jsullysix are probably your best bets.

Comment

Working...
                    X