Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dueling Bullseyes ---- Pics..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dueling Bullseyes ---- Pics..............

[ QUOTE ]
    How do you go about getting a SD 78 EVH, do you just order it directly from the SD custom shop?

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked Duncan about this a couple weeks ago for someone else. These are available through the Duncan custom shop. I can assist in your purchase if you're interested in getting one.

Matt
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Well Lloyd and I worked together on the bullseye project. I was something i appraoched him on and spec'd out. There is a writeup on Tracys site about it at http://www.usacharvels.com

As far as the '78 Lloyd had one custom wired for my bullseye and I love it. Yes just call the duncan CS or get with a dealer it'll be worth it ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Cool, I will do that. thanks Kev.

Shawn
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

That's so cool,congrats again Shawn!!& we can't give enough credit to Kevin Maynard for all the work put into those B/W Bullseyes,great job & thanx again Kev!!

Comment

the '78 is the same pickup as the duncan custom shop 'evh' you can special order it from the custom shop. best pickup ever! i have one in my HRF parts mutt too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              the '78 is the same pickup as the duncan custom shop 'evh' you can special order it from the custom shop. best pickup ever! i have one in my HRF parts mutt too.

[/ QUOTE ]

It really is noticably better than everything else I have heard. It came in the Red bullseye, does it come in the 25th?

Shawn
              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

i believe it is the same pu as in the 25th. the new standard charvels come with a duncan custom 5 which ive hear is simiar. what kind of amp are you using shawn? ive played many different amps including silverface twins and champs as well as a modded plexi reissue with either guitar with the 'evh/78' i think it nails the brown sound so well!!

Comment

I play it through a boogie dual rec, and also through a Digitech GNX2 through either the Rec or through my sound card and out to powered monitors.

Same result, smooth.

Shawn
                  Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X