Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 81 strathead.... big pics

hello,
    my friend jeff has an 81 charvel that he brought over and i thought i'd share a pic or 2 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]it has been WELL played and battle scarred,but he says fuk the refin...i like her the way she is [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] it has a slight neck twisting prob though, as it has spent the last 13yrs in a case. i tried to get a good one of the logo but the gold was just blending in to the birdseye with the flash. i'll try to get better ones when he brings it over next.
    he said he bought it back in the day,and went to the classes and got cert. to install the floyd, cause it had a v-trem. he has the action a little high cause of the slight twist, but overall it still smokes some new imports i have played. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Re: 81 strathead.... big pics

VERY NICE!!
    Charvel from 81 ROCK!
    Mine's the same.
    2hum with Floyd.
    [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

W0w!!That's awesome!!Thanx for the pics!!Are those creme Duncans or Dimarzios??

Comment

I love the gold logo, its a stealth charvel.It shreds under the radar!

Comment

Also, good for your friend, just say no to refin. My ferrari is battle scared and i like it more for being that way!

Comment

Beautiful guitar-that's the reissue Charvel needs-Strathead with hums and a floyd. Definately no refinsh-

Comment

WOW player Charvels rule. Truely awesome guitar. Thanks for the eye candy.

Comment

Needs a refin!!! Cool guitar!

Comment

Nice!!! Very Cool!
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

<font color="aqua">Very cool, gotta love those "Univox" pickup trim rings!! </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        <font color="aqua">Very cool, gotta love those "Univox" pickup trim rings!! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sooo, that's what it was! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                        X