Questions for EVH? ( Time sensitive )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for EVH? ( Time sensitive )

Also posted in Non Jack as well as General, Admin's, keep one up somwhere, wherever's more appropriate after 12 pm CST

Anyone have any decent questions for Edward? I'll be leaving around noon CST, so get em up here. I've got 5 stars for tonight in Champaign, and figured there's only like 10 of us in the group, so I may have some time to fire some q's at Eddie. It should be quite cool to say the least.

I'm looking for the best 2-3 questions.

I got an email last night from All Access and they say there's no alcohol on campus, but they've got a very special surprise for us and the group is tiny in comparison to other nights, so maybe we'll get a meet and greet with the band, I know I'll have soundcheck to fire some questions at least. I know St. Louis, there was like 50 or more in 5 star, but apparently, everyone is sitting in rows 1 and 2 and dead ass center, so I can't imagine any more than 10 or so of us. I'm stoked! Not going to take too many chances with the camera olike in St. Louis, but I'm going to try and sneak a pic or two of Ed's rig, you can't get too close to it tho and it was behind some cuirtains, with just a teaser showing. ( St. Louis that is )

I was thinking something along the lines of how many HG's, where they went, etc, or how many B/W stratheads were done up for him, etc... I don't know, you guys are the experts in that department.

Sorry for the multiple forum posting, but I didn't want to miss a chance of someone nmot seeing this in one of the others, perhpas Hoss or someone into the HG's...

Just a thought, I'll certainly do what I can with it.

Let me know... ( quickly tho )

Pat

Re: Questions for EVH? ( Time sensitive )

1 - Ask him if he's dropping Peavey to go with Charvel or is he using both.

2 - Will he drop the Charvels once the Art Series thing ends, and does he know when the series will end.

That's all I got [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ask him how many Black and Yellows has he had? Where are they now? If he had more than one with the same striping pattern? Was there a time when he turned down any Black and Yellows from Grover? Why did he stop using Charvel?

VERY COOL. TAKE A RECORDER!!!

Cheers

Comment

That's what I was looking for Hoss...

We'll do!

Thanx!
        Pat

I got a couple of hours here, so any more? Actually, I could have the wife check the thread later today as well, so fire away!

Comment

Pat,

Ask him what about the EVH amp line...rumors have him creating another amp line with a company other than Peavey.

Thanks,

Bill

Comment

Ask him where my picture is! I had passes when they toured with the Damn Yankee's and Warner Bros took photos of everyone with the band. They took down our address and said they would send the photos. Well it has been well over 10 years now and it still hasn't shown up!! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I am sure EVH will be on top of that one... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL, the best yet!

Pat

Comment

Ask if he ever had Charvel/Jackson do any custom electronics to any of his guitars? and did he ever have any Charvels with Floyd's installed at Charvel?

Comment

I'll wager that he won't answer any specific questions about his past gear.

Comment

Ask if any current guitarists or bands are catching his fancy these days.

Comment

Ask him if he remembers me. Staples show night 2 (5 star package) Section 2 Row 1 , seats 7 and 8 front row center. He even handed me, not tossed handed me his pick and shook my hand. By the way wish I had brought more than my camera phone, there were no restrictions on camera use that night.
                      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

tell him that he sucks and that you can smoke him on guitar! hehhehhehhehheh!

oh, and ask him what brand of strings he prefers.

and if he prefers coke or pepsi? hehheh.
                        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

ask about post tour plans - record a complete record with sammy? How about coming out as a trio doing a satriani thing - no vocals and all guitar, mike can do an occasional song or 2. i always thought that would be a great way for them to go.

Comment

Ask him if he'll set me up with Valerie.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

During the soundcheck Valerie was sitting next to me with Wolfie, um let's just say she doesn't look like the girl from One Day At A Time anymore.
                              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Working...
                              X