for godsakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for godsakes

i come back and i do not see any score threads.
    maybe it was due to my absence. o.k., by the power invested in everybody else, let the scoring resume.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: for godsakes

I'm tring to make one happen [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

I scored this weekend man...

Comment

I scored a lot man and my bank account is 0.
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i scored with a girl from UVA....

Comment

please tell me more about this recent UVA acquisition. I find this intriguing.

Comment

Dude, I have never scored more in my life. I have a new SCharvel to show you, as well as 14 new pieces of pussy in the last month (no, I'm not going to show you them).

Brett

Comment

As a teenager I went Elk hunting(bow hunting) with my father in northern Utah. As we got out of our truck and prepared to walk in to the mountains, he starts rubbing this liquid all over his camo. The stuff smells like sh!t and makes me want to puke, but he makes me do the same - he will not tell me why. Finally we make our way to a treestand, near a watering hole, and climb the tree. We must have sat there for three hours before we heard a sound. My old man hears movement in the trees and tells me to shut the hell up and don't move. About two minutes later a big old buck comes slamming through the bushes and to the water hole. My father motions for me to look at the elk's d!ck - the damn thing is about two feet long and dragging on the ground. Dad promptly fires an arrow through his neck and within minutes the elk lies dead in the forest.

Imagine you are the elk. Minding your own business, looking for some berries and something to drink and all of a sudden you smell elk pussy near the water hole. Not just any elk muff...the finest you have ever smelled. Your schlong triples in size, you KNOW you're getting some poontang once you clear the trees...it smells so good. You make it to the watering hole, see no babes and lo and behold some **** in a tree(who smells like pussy) puts an arrow through your neck and ends your life with a hard on.

This is the feeling I have when Brett talks of his strippers and doesn't supply pictures. I have empathy for the elk.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Bwahahaa!!! hehe...

Comment

Brett has sent a photo of his "skank du jour" to appease me. I retract all that I have said in the other post.
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

More skank pictures on the way Jimmy.

Brett

Comment

Here's the SCharvel

Comment

Well Brett the Charvel gave me a boner...lets see the broads...

Comment

Dude, you have to get on my email distribution list for the skank picts - I caught too much **** when I posted one, so it's private, you know?

Brett

Comment

Working...
                              X