Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Charvel Sightings

Damn that Bengal is Smokin!!!!
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Since March?
      How come a single pickup bolt on guitar with solid color would take this long?
      Only I can think of is that the factory wasn't even ready to take your order when you ordered...

[/ QUOTE ]

The factory had already been making the 25th anniversary models. (I saw them with my own eyes when we did the tour during NAMM)

Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised with the wait.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Probably yours is at different factory... Ensenada?
        j/k
        [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn I didn't know they were going to be making some out of mahogany and Korina . I want [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Tekky - Who knows what's going on out there. When I put your order in I was told that yours was the first one put into the system. Yet, WW has theirs and I don't have yours.

I just put a call into my sales guy at Jackson and will post here with info as soon as I have it.

BTW, I don't smoke. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Matt
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Tekky - I spoke to FMIC about your guitar. Obviously you're aware of this but the Charvels are way behind schedule. What was originally quoted as approximately 90-120 day delivery has turned into much longer than that. As far as WW Guitars, it's possible they snagged those Charvels from Summer NAMM. I'll email you directly as soon as I have any firther info on your guitar, hopefully the wait won't be too much longer!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Sorry Matt. I've been under a lot of pressure as of late. I'm moving next week and I'm now planning my wedding. With all the pressure of things happening I blew off a little steam with an inappropriate remark.

As far as the WW guitars being NAMM guitars, I'm not sure about that. I was at both Winter and Summer and I didn't see any of those guitars. But then again, they may have had them there, but did not put them out on the floor.

Bottom line, I am just over-excited to get my guitar.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

You can get one with a Tele shape??? I thought the Star and Strat body were the only available body options? I would love a Flying V or Explorer with Maple Neck. If they are anything like my 25th Anniversary Charvel...they will be awesome. Congrats on your upcoming wedding Tekky! You may want to stock up on guitars while you can hehe... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The tele shape is a Custom option. I learned that one the hard way. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks. I'm lucky, my bride-to-be is very cool about my "guitarsenal".
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

I called WW last week to get the scoop on these guitars. I've been drooling over the bengal with the maple neck. Anyways, they told me these were standard San Dimas models (except the 2 custom order pieces) that they placed orders for in March. The only difference is a fatter neck (1 3/4" nut) which they requested.

I sure would like to get one of these but with the standard 1 11/16" nut! But I'm preaching to the quire on this one.

Comment

No worries Tekky. I honestly don't know what the deal is with the WW Charvels. Rest assured though, I'm doing my best to try and get some info on your order.

Congrats on your wedding!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Does anyone know what other body options are available??? The Tele looks great. Will the Explorer or Flying V body shapes be available???

Comment

I would doubt that (Gibson shapes).
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What about RR or Warrior shapes then???

Comment

Bolt on Charvel RR and Warrior???
                                I think we'd better let Import Jackson to handle these instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X