got a strathead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: got a strathead!

Yep, it's a guitar that Sully fixed up from some parts he got from dang, forgot who. Some other board guy. Sully did some fretwork and setup work on it... and did a killer job. She's purty AND fun to play... and the headstock looks like it says charvel at 10 feet. Going to be fun gigging with that guitar and seeing some 30-40 year old guys in the audience get a closer look and get confused. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

Cool guitar. If anyone questions you about it tell them it was made by an Engrishman.

Oh, and look out for all the folks that whine about forgeries [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Yep, it's a guitar that Sully fixed up from some parts he got from dang, forgot who. Some other board guy. Sully did some fretwork and setup work on it... and did a killer job. She's purty AND fun to play... and the headstock looks like it says charvel at 10 feet. Going to be fun gigging with that guitar and seeing some 30-40 year old guys in the audience get a closer look and get confused. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

i ordered this guitar from the factory in a haze of pcp back in 6th grade. i have the work order to prove it. well, sully has it now. you see, it was 1976, and me and my degenerate friends were smoking some dust in the schoolyard and then i had an epiphany. i foresaw that a huge band (van halen)was oncoming and that wayne charvel would be playing a part in the magical guitar responsible for the huge band's
        success. so i filled out a work order and mailed it in before the factory was even in existence. the letter sat there until time caught up and there you have it. i had to unfortunately part with this axe, and sully told me he would never sell it, that fukkwad!!!! congratulations on the score pete, tell sully to produce the work order and you'll see the history behind this bad boy.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

That looks almost identical to a pre-serialized Charvel I had up till almost 2 years ago. Sold it to some guy in PA as well as a KE-2 and I sold his brother my 'Cuda.-Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Killer Pete. Lucky man.

Comment

Love them 12th fret dots [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

You got room for a 3rd in there [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Purty though [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X