• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Neck Plate Schematics/Pics

[ QUOTE ]

http://www.hackolutions.com/neckplateschematic.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Mwahahahahahaha! I've finally got the "schematics" I've been looking for!! I'm getting "tooled up" as we speak and I'll be knocking these out by the thousands momentarily...It's mine.... all mine...... all MINNNNNNNE! Mwahahahaha!!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey LPC,

Thanks. I needed that. I've had a headache for a hours. Between your message and this "100% Funk" CD I've been listening to, I'm in a better mood and have less of a headache. Nothing can brighten a day more than reading a PM from LPC and listening to Superfreak.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

<font color="yellow">Glad I could be of assistance bro....anytime [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now, on to the important business at hand, who's gonna get noosed [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Is it contestant #1, #2, or #3 [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]</font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          let's here 'em!

[/ QUOTE ]

I already "used" mine but can always use a laugh, too, anyway. Send 'em on over.

And Tim, that was classic! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Budman, now that Tim has provided the schematics and you've cranked out those new plates, I'd like to get #1001...I've got a Charvette with a Rolling Rock graphic that needs to be legitimized.

Comment

Let's see...

There's _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ who has been giving me crap on multiple fronts lately.

Then there's _ _ _ _ - that's sort of too obvoius.

_ _ _ _ would be a good choice as well.

_ _ _ _ _ _ annoys the hell out of a lot of folks.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ has started a few shitstorms.

Can't forget _ _ _ _ _ _ _ who is just a dick.

- Newc

Comment

...and I already picked on Newc this week.

- Newc

Comment

I've got it!

Can we figure out a way to make 1959 "I've got the skills to pay the bills" Burst to come back? Then when he posts his first thing for sale, I'll use my noose!

- Newc

Comment

<font color="yellow">Tim..you're getting kind in your old age [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I thought for sure it would be _ _ _ _ _- _ to get the Noose [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

59Burst isn't worth the noose [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] He's too stupid to realize when people are tearing him down. I'm convinced he was a milk-money casualty as a child [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

The cool thing about doing 1959Burst would be that we'd lure him back here for the sole purpose of getting noosed. As far as I know this is unprecedented. I would like my nut noose to break new ground. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Newc

Comment

<font color="yellow">Seriously, I kinda like how your demented mind is working on this, but wasn't he banned and mocked [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

He got beat up pretty badly by some of us over his "bumps" on the parts beasts from Hell.

Brett totaled him [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I've got it!

Can we figure out a way to make 1959 "I've got the skills to pay the bills" Burst to come back? Then when he posts his first thing for sale, I'll use my noose!

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, I forgot about him. It is pretty bad when the only thing he can take pride is living up to obligated resposibility.

Comment

<font color="yellow">That guy really was a walking, talking, douchebag.

I wonder what boards he's haunting now [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Maybe he's on the ESP forum where the kids will think he's cool [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Man, that was the real Steve Vai you guys banned!! He was looking for info to make a new plate for his Green Meanie and the red one from Crossroads that Ralph Macchio stole. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X