New Charvel Cases???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Charvel Cases???

[img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] What type of case is coming with the new Charvel USA's? Or the Aniversary and EVH models for that matter? I just aquired a new Charvel JCC201 Case (Strat, Dinky type body). It's similar to the new Jackson cases, with a different texture on the outer surface. There is no embossing (molded in) like the Jackson case on the outside. The case has a "Jackson guitars" logo badge riveted to the front of the case by the handle. I figured FMIC and company would have made the case embossed with a "Charvel" logo or at least the badge would say "Charvel" not Jackson. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] It is a good case however and holds the guitar very tightly with the neck going down the center of the case.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Re: New Charvel Cases???

My CS is supposed to ship in a G&G case (which is an extra). I understood that some kind of regular jackson plastic case would be standard, but I did not ask further as I knew I wanted a better case.
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

mine came in a G&G case...
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

same here...G&G

Comment

My custom order came in a G&G case. But I explicitly asked for it.

Comment

Do the G & G Cases have a badge riveted on like the Fender G & G cases? I'm wondering if all of the Jackson-Charvel cases just have a "Jackson" badge and no "Charvel" or just no badge at all.
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

The G&G I got with a Charvel had no badging.
              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
              X