Idea for a new logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for a new logo

I created an idea for a new Charvel USA logo...

Re: Idea for a new logo

Good thinking! I like it.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Very nice, I'm into it.
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I don't see anything...is that the point? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think the headstock has the wrong ball end, and the lower "dip" isn't large enough... obviously a fake [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

The head of some lawyer at FMIC just exploded! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I really don't see anything there...very strange. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                The head of some lawyer at FMIC just exploded! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- E.
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Cool, I like it!

Comment

I like it, but I like the "classic" 3 on a side headstock better [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Good one. I like it. Too bad Grover never thought of it back in the day.
                      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Maybe he did, and maybe that's why it's the 3/side as opposed to the picture above.
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- E.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not spread the joy around a little & see what happens...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Good one. I like it. Too bad Grover never thought of it back in the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't it Grover who redesigned Wayne's logo with the pointy headstock for the import models? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

That would have been the perfect logo to put on Mr. Graphic's HRF project. Very cool looking but not authentic enough to make it look like you are trying to build a fake as opposed to a tribute.

Comment

Working...
                              X