Check out this Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this Charvel

It's over on the DCGL website. Floyd Speedloader 3D neck plates Birdeye neck, just odd without keyholes.

Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: Check out this Charvel

agree..its funny how we get accustomed to something and because of that it is hard to accept/embrace new ideas. Agree though, that headstock looks weird without tuners.

I assume that idea was short lived as I did not see a lot of new guitars using the new Floyd system.
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

that sure is a beautiful neck. i remember seeing some of the first bc rich customs with the speedloaders on them and its just weird. looks better than a steinberger though

Comment

Yeah the neck does look sweet. I think it might even look better headless, a la' steinberger.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

IIRC, that guitar was at Winter NAMM 2003. Hence, the Ontario plate.

Comment

Looks pretty weird, but it still looks gorgeous
            93 USA Soloist EDS
            USA HT6 Juggernaut
            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I like it.
              [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Jason loves to order custom shop guitars, always has.The B.C. richs didnt do it for me.Mostly because they stopped putting out quality stuff years ago.This one i'll have to stop over and check out.It does look different and takes time for your eyes to adjust.Cool tho!

Comment

yeah Jason has great stuff and one hellofa guy to deal with. I asked him to keep an eye out for cool NAMM Charvies here at the upcoming NAMM in January. I am anxious to see what is next.
                  www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

Hey Tracy, since youve found the joys of putting your own guitars together, you should ask jason about the usa schecter bodies he has.Theres a burgandy mist body that just looks amazing.Just like Chucksplatters charvie.COuld be some real fun for ya.Just a thought

Comment

Might do that..honestly I did not know how cool it was to build guitars..I had a blast.

I am hoping though there will be something cool at NAMM like a Tele head Charvel...that is still one that eludes me.

I hope Charvels are back at this upcoming NAMM even stronger!

Comment

That's a beautiful guitar! Could you lose the speedloader and put on a regular floyd and tuners or is the neck somehow different?
                        what's he want for it?
                        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

No tuners is just hard to get used to. Odd looking to me, the guitar overall looks pretty nice though.

Comment

That's gorgeous.

Comment

Pretty wild. Now imagine a project like that, but with Variax electronics, so there are no pickups visible on the face of the guitar.

Your guitar body would appear to have no pickups, and your headstock no tuners. Weird, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X