Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale Ed Roman has....lol

http://www.edromanguitars.com/avail/...dsnake_950.jpg

I was so excited as it is hard finding factory original snakeskin graphics. I immediately called today and the guy said they are entertaining offers over $2500. I said wow and asked for the serial or if it was celeb related noting of the high $$$ asking price. The guy goes to get Ed to get more info for me and returns a few minutes later. This is classic, the guitar is NOT for sale at this time because they are going to be making replicas of it....lol.

Oh I also asked about the neck plates they have listed on their site (parts section), they only have the one and it can be yours for $375.
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: For sale Ed Roman has....lol

I'm sure they are probably making a few replicas of the neck plate also. So don't ask about that either. lol
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The guy goes to get Ed to get more info for me and returns a few minutes later. This is classic, the guitar is NOT for sale at this time because they are going to be making replicas of it....lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope someone from J/C or FMIC reads that.

Comment

I like that guitar. Too bad it has fallen into enimy hands!
        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Holy sh*t that Snakeskin is incredible!!How much Ed??LOL!!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Chuck...you'd probably have to forfeit your left nut and pimp Duffy out on a street corner [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Is that all??LOL!!

Comment

Who's Duffy? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

My dog!!Boston Terrier!!

Comment

You're gonna whore out your dog?!?!
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

&amp; forfeit my left nut apparently!!LOL!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Chuck's gonna kill me [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

lucky for you ed is in las vegas so you just have to put the plane ticket on the credit card and then start turning $20 into $3k once you land. No problemo.

Comment

If this moron actually is making replicas how does he get away with it if its so obvious eg out in the open?

Comment

I'm still trying to envision Chuck pimping out his dog Duffy on the strip in Vegas. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X