For sale Ed Roman has....lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For sale Ed Roman has....lol

I called for Ss and Gs and they freely admit no longer for sale as they intend to make a copy! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] At least the devil is consistent!
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Well, GMW made sopies and I don't see a problem with that. However, from what I hear Ed likes to throw logos on them and pass them of as originals. Now that's not cool at all.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I'm still trying to envision Chuck pimping out his dog Duffy on the strip in Vegas. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">It's not pretty Matt [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

you cant trust any purchase from ed roman the leprechaun of the music world..
          hell ,if there was money in it, he'd have replicas of his mother and sister made !
          steer clear of the evil replicator !

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Well, GMW made sopies and I don't see a problem with that. However, from what I hear Ed likes to throw logos on them and pass them of as originals. Now that's not cool at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

He also likes to rant about the snakes out there who sell fake stuff trying to pass it off as authentic.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That IS is the problem with it. From all that we've heard, ER has a history of passing his fakes off as the manufacturer's original.

Comment

An yet no one ever sends ED a cease and desist letter? The guy is sleazy, an produces expensive counterfeit guitars and is STILL a factory Jackson dealer? I don't get it, GMW can't do certain graphics, others can't do stratheads and this guy openly admits copying everything including logos and no one cares? He's not a real small operation either. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I know for a fact that ESP has sent him a cease and desist.He is well known with the top brass of that company.

Comment

So ESP has now moved up a notch in my book [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've posted anything on this board (years in fact) but I have to put my 2 cents in on this one to make sure everyone is aware. I wouldn't sleep comfortably buying anything from Ed Roman. I've tried to get information on some Charvel stuff he "supposedly" had for sale and can't get any response either via email or phone. All this after I had at least an hour long phone conversation with Ed and he claimed to have "early serial # this and early strat-headstock Charvel that". I simply requested to see the goods. Send me some pics and prices right? Now almost 4-5 months later ...nothing. I mean if it was legit and above board why not put it on your website or Ebay? He went on to say that he was contemplating making replicas of SD Charvel neckplates and that he also had all the logos and templates, etc. to replicate anything....As always, be careful. Honestly I would treat everything from Ed as a "replica" guitar and wouldn't pay more than I normally would for those type guitars from any other maker (like GMW)....unless Steve Vai or Warren Demartini themselves called me and told me it was legit...LOL! Take care guys.

Comment

That's not even that attractive of a snakeskin...hmmm...maybe I should let Ed borrow my Jackson 1 hum/Kahler/Maple Snake for a huge fee so he can copy a better snake pattern/color! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Jackson Snake

Comment

Nice guitar (for a Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]).
                          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                          X