Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally joined the club...whooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I finally joined the club...whooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, well if it's going to Lee, then we won't see these before and after pics for a year.
    Move along...nothing to see here! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds like a cool project.
      If I may ask, how much are you going to have into this when it's all said and done?
      Just curious.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Andy....I really don't know, I don't really care to be honest.

I don't buy guitars as investments or collectibility or whatever.

If I can't play it, don't wanna play it, or have no desire to play it, out it goes for something that I'm into.

</font>

Comment

<font color="aqua">Congrats Sam! </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Cool, wish i had to the bucks to do the same [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] at Slash [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Trust me...I'm far from rich bro....each guitar I have I have to save, skimp, possibly sell off others etc. to acquire.

It's just a matter of what's more important to me at the time and what I want more. </font>

Comment

Sorry Sam but you can not join the club until we see a picture of said instrument. As of now your membership into the USA Charvel club is on hold until one can be produced and/or the guitar is in your possession after being returned from GMW next year [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Imma serious...it's not pretty folks [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

The poor thing was heinously attacked prior to going to Chuck Splatters House for Wayward Charvels [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]Whoever can attack a poor, defenseless Charvel should be beaten in public [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

All this blah, blah, blah and lame excuses but no pics.

[img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                    X