Group Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Shot

This is a group shot that I took last night. Groups shots are cool...but this one is already out dated since another guitars arrived today.

Group Shot

Re: Group Shot

Nice little group of strat heads you got there. I dig the yellow GMW [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!, Monte what's that reddish looking one next to the HRF on the floor? It's not on your site. come on now details details!
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Nice collection [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoa. Nice collection there, Monte. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

That red sparkle GMW is killer. If you ever decide to unload it, I'd be interested.

Comment

Hey...Thanks guys....you always make a brother feel good about his collection.

Well...Can't put nothing past you guys. The Red Sparkle is the one that Toru had ordered. I just got it from him yesterday. Tory prefers Dinky shaped bodies.

The funny thing is....I simply sent him an email to ask for pictures because I had Lee make me a hardtail with a rosewood neck in the same color.....and instead of a picture....I wound up owning the guitar.

Hey Shredder..I will definitely keep you in mind bro. My red sparkle hardtail will be here in about 3 weeks.

Monte

Comment

Man o man. That is sweet.

I like that B&W Bullseye. Is that a Fender Sambora model in the back?
              If it is, how is it? I've never seen one in person much less play one.
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I'll take dibs on the Top Right whenever you decide to unload her.... She's my ideal guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That is a Sambora model...it is a great guitar....I love them!

I am glad you like the bulls eye....If I part with it...I wil let you know.

Brad...That is one of my favorite guitars...it is sweer....will keep you in mind too.

Monte

Comment

Amazing!!Better than the NAMM pics imo!!LOL!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Amazing!!Better than the NAMM pics imo!!LOL!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, definitely better than NAMM. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I love 'em all, but I'm particularly diggin' the black Charvel in the back row (next to the Sambora).

Comment

Good stuff as usual! Thanks for Sharing.
                          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I want that Jake! I'll trade you my blueburst! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

OMG!!!
                              Strathead HEAVEN!!!

These are much cooler than the Namm Charvels for sure!!!
                              Killer guitars as always and enjoy the Red Sparkle Monte!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X