Re: Pre Pro EVH ?!

HOLY CRAP!

Comment

Insane.

Comment

Oh sh*t, none of that sounds good....

It's odd, because I contacted Rob just at the time when he'd done the deal on the EVH and he was actively recomending that I place my CS order through KE - I figure that might have changed now though....

Is it me, or is KE getting alot of bad press at the moment?
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

If what he is claiming is true, this is not good news for Easton's reputation. It would be sad if this was just any old guitar but for something like this to happen to such an important piece.... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

WTF?
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Yikes!!!!!

Comment

For that kind of item (and the price paid) and considering the shipping costs, I would have flown from Europe and picked it myself. Or paid for a round trip ticket for a trusted friend to hand deliver it. Yes, you CAN convince a stewardess to get a guitar case into the jacket closet. What a shame.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  For that kind of item (and the price paid) and considering the shipping costs, I would have flown from Europe and picked it myself. Or paid for a round trip ticket for a trusted friend to hand deliver it. Yes, you CAN convince a stewardess to get a guitar case into the jacket closet. What a shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing.
                  "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Man, that sucks. I don't think I'd buy a glass of water from KE if my hair was on fire
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I agree, Donnie. I will never do business with Kevin Easton.

Comment

DAMN -- I shipped a guitar to Rob once.. Damn if it did not get damaged also UGH.... I gave Robert the Guitar and 100% of the insurance -- it's only right and I am not a business.. I robert wanted I would have taken it back. Damn Kevin do the right thing and Pay Robert $4500 and let him kepp the broken guitar. Your bet was to not pay the insurance...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Man, that sucks. I don't think I'd buy a glass of water from KE if my hair was on fire

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude .. don't you shave your head??????????????????????
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

guys, the damage was not that serious..a few chips and cracks in lacquer from what I have been told. It is the point and lack of communication, is the real beef. Again the damage was minor from my understanding...but it is just frustrating as you can tell by Robs story.

Minor damage from what I hear hence why Kevin said its fixable..or send it back to him and he would refund the $$ and simply resale the guitar.
                            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I wonder if a smaller customs declaration was requested. If so, that kind of makes it hard to insure for full value. Not saying this happened here, but I know it happens all the time in other cases. The thing sounds like it was poorly packed.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude .. don't you shave your head??????????????????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope I have what we call a Casual Mohawk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                                X