X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pre Pro EVH ?!

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    This is the second bad issue I have read on this forum about Kevin Easton and if he is not careful (given the close knit community we have here) he'll have a widespread boycott on his hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Without [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] the bee's nest it's the 3rd issue and they are all major issues and not minor mistakes

[/ QUOTE ]

I was less than pleased when I bought from KEvin last year and not a major issue just some mistruths
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Jeff, $88? Was that 2nd day or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Shipping on mine for regular UPS Ground was like $50-55$ (can't remember the exact ammount though).

That was from Texas to North Carolina [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

With or without the plate Sam?

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFLMFAO! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe he´s been bought out by the Leprechaun, who knows... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

So..... Anyone know whatever happened with this deal?

Pat

Comment

yeh, +1

The jacksonmuseum replaced the timeline about this with the picture of 1001.

Comment

Robert didn't get anything from Easton and the original owner of the guitar was wronged too. So basically Kevin ruined a rare holy grail guitar and made large profit in the process.
              It doesn't get much worse and I hope people are smart enough not to ever contact him again. I know I won't.
              My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Man, that blows!!!! I was hoping that wasn't the case, but due to everything else that's happened, it's not surprising... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

WTF KE? Wake up man!?!?!?!? WTF happened to you?

Pat

Comment

This is F*(&kEd up. It only serves to underscore my philosophy of only doing business with a credit card. Problem with purchase? Seller unwilling to cooperate? Answer is very simple: CHARGEBACK! Gets their attention every time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    This is F*(&kEd up. It only serves to underscore my philosophy of only doing business with a credit card. Problem with purchase? Seller unwilling to cooperate? Answer is very simple: CHARGEBACK! Gets their attention every time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Precisely the reason I've never accepted payments via credit card and have stopped taking PayPal. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                    X