new charvel on the way - i have questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new charvel on the way - i have questions

hi. just got a new charvel pointy. i pick it up on monday (i'll post pics then!!). i had a couple of questions though. this guitar is a single hum strat with a maple board and it has the v trem. is that bridge actually NOS like i've seen advertised? charvel.com doesn't have any info about this guitar, only the floyd version. is there any place that has info on the new charvels?
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Re: new charvel on the way - i have questions

oh yeah, i have another question. why would this charvel have schaller tuners? don't they usually have the gotoh's like a jackson?
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Re: new charvel on the way - i have questions

Charvel now offers schallers if you want them. I personally like schallers just fine.
      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
      X