Anyone else see this one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else see this one?

> In the Bridget Fonda flick Point Of No Return,there is a Rasta looking guy walking up to her as she is on her way to look for her apartment,playing a red/white Bullseye,strathead,rosewood board,and a vintage trem I think. Tommy D.
    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Re: Anyone else see this one?

Yeah that guy's been around for years, and the Bullseye is reportedly legit.
    They had him on T-shirts on Ebay a while back [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Isnt he something of a local character in cali somewhere - I recall this discussion here or on CC (I dont remember, but I am sure someone else knows).
      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

He skates around Venice Beach, CA on rollerblades and has done that for 20+ years. I remember him from 1984. It is a legit strathead, although I think the neck was replaced years ago. I can't remember his name...he's a local character that everyone knows. Here is his pic.

http://www.9th-circle.com/images/Chm...202003/055.jpg

Comment

That's Harry Perry,local Venice Beach street musician,the guitar was legit but had a replacement neck & Floyd added at some point!!

Comment

Thats what I thought, cool!
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Yea, I used to see him when I lived in L.A from 88.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Harry Perry even made an album, around 1995, the label was Surfdog if I remember correctly.

His live rig is Charvel bullseye --> Marshall MS2 micro amp w\ half used Duracell 9V battery.

His studio rig is Charvel bullseye --> Marshall MS2 micro amp w\ Radio Shack power adaptor.

Comment

Working...
                  X