Need experts help on early pre-pro Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need experts help on early pre-pro Charvel

That looks refined from that pics. What Chuck said about the knobs and the p/u.
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Well I haven't heard anything from the seller yet, so I'm not optimistic. Sounds like a number of knowledgeable people have checked out this guitar and if they didn't snag there must be an issue like a re-fin, not to mention the high price. It would be cool to get for a reasonable amount and since it is most likely a re-fin, send it off to someone like GMW to put a correct era graphic on it and fix the extra electronics.

-Jason

Comment

The graphic might well be era correct - but every one seems to think it is a refin. What does the seller say? refin or original. Is the seller a stand up guy? Heck wait with you money cool ones come up all the time - just be patient..

Comment

From what I recall, the finish looked like it just came out of GMW. It was glassy smooth, no lines where it was masked off to make the graohic, clean lines, and no shrinking of the urethane. It looked like polyester to me. The body was ultra clean and the neck looked like a played guitar.

Comment

<font color="aqua">I remember this one as well from the Philly shows, and yes, the paint looked waaaay too new to be anything original. </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hoss - no word from the seller yet on any of my questions as to the history or my picture request. I hear ya on waiting for another one, probably the best thing to do since I'm not getting anymore info from the seller.

I agree with you Jim 100% in your assessment.

Comment

I would bet money she is a parts/project guitar
                It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Working...
                X