X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbie w/ a question and some pics

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    My question: I noticed copies of the original work orders in the gallery-looks like they had been faxed. Who can I contact to get a copy of the WO for my guitar? Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

out of curosity, what gallery are you referring to? There is a gallery here also, the JCF gallery but I do not belive there are any work orders posted.

Once again welcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, it must have been one of the sites I found under a sig. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Nice San Dimas! Welcome!
      DiMarzio Endorsee
      www.dimarzio.com
      Morley Endorsee
      www.morley.com
      "Intelli-Shred" author
      www.myspace.com/intellishred
      NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Welcome to the board. Sweet fiddle!

Comment

Very Nice

http://www.jacksoncharvelworld.net

Comment

Welcome. Nice guitar!

Comment

Welcome

Now tell us a little about yourself and your guitar. How did you aquire it? from a friend? Looks very clean.
              It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

I bought the guitar used in 1985. I was into metal like most guys on this board probably are. Never a really serious (or very talented)guitar player-just into fooling around and learning songs. I've had some nice stuff, an old Marshall head,a Les Paul custom which I still own and my beautiful blue Charvel. I knew about Charvels from some of the guitar magazines and talking to guys at music stores. I couldn't afford a new one but one day I went into a place in Bridgeport CT called Carlson Music-kind of a dive, mostly used equipment, accessories etc. They had this gorgeous blue used Charvel for sale for $500. I played it and knew immediately I had to buy it. It was so easy to play, the thin neck, wide fingerboard, fat frets...I borrowed the money from my parents and bought it. The only change from original is the EMG pickup which I added in 1988 or so. The original pickup was a black and white Seymour Duncan as I recall. Otherwise it is stock.

Comment

Killer guitar man!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X