Charvel permutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel permutations

ok, so wayne charvel sells his company to grover jackson. how many different ventures has the man undertaken since that time? We have the black gibsons, the pointy guitars with the exagerated V in charvel, there are those neptune crushed shell guitars. now i spy a tele neck on a stratbody on ebay with what is effectively a charvel neckplate, except it has a big WC on it instead of the charvel logo. we can't forget the wayne guitars that are in production now.

has anyone put together a timeline with approximate date of all the things he has done? i'm very surprised when something else that he has attempted pops up.

Re: Charvel permutations

this is a great question....guys???? i saw this guitar on ebay was well, and wondered about the authenticity.

Comment

Chris, that's 47 posts for you! At the current rate, you should be able to sell shit in 2006!!!.....

Sort of like my Senior year of college in my 6th year attending. Why rush it?

LOL

BTW, Como esta Usted'?

Shawn
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

it's great-o down-o here-o. you absolutely positively cannot drive a car here. you will get killed in minutes. i have never seen anything like it. other than the overwhelming aroma of automotive fumes that permutates the air, it's actually pretty nice.

there are hot women everywhere. the little hottie at the restaurant last night as a caboose that would not quit.

but i digress....

yeah, i'm thinking that at my current post rate, i should be able to get back into the classifieds about the same time i can start to withdraw from my 401k.

Comment

Hi Chris,ok,just from memory so the dates are approx.!!

(1978)Left Charvel Manufacturing
          (1979)Redlands CA. Shop/W.C. Guitars
          (1984)B.C.Rich
          (1985)Mentone Shop
          (1987)Gibson
          (1989)Ritz Guitars w/Eric Galletta
          (1992)WRC Guitars/Neptune Guitars w/Eric Galletta
          (1999)Wayne Guitars

Hoss would probably have more specific info!!

Comment

Damn Chuck, some total recall!
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

id say that looks about right...i actually got an email back from michael charvel...appears my w.r.c. is a very early one...d.m.
              http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Working...
              X