New Charvel in action last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Charvel in action last night

Thought I'd post a pic from the gig last night. I used my new San Dimas Standard for the first time live, and it rocked!

http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/...velhayloft.jpg

Re: New Charvel in action last night

Very cool......I've been gigging mine & I love it. I'll have to get some pics.

Comment

There it is again....that....2-shirts thing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Thought I'd post a pic from the gig last night. I used my new San Dimas Standard for the first time live, and it rocked!

[/ QUOTE ]

looking good, my man....how about a writeup of how you like the new guitars....lots of us haven't touched one yet!

Comment

Nice. I just played its twin at Matts music. It played killer! I damn near bought it!
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Cool pic.

Where's RacerX? He needs to look at that picture. It is proof positive that chords other than E5 exist. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] How did you know what I chord I played right before this was snapped... E - Bb [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

These new Charvel's are great guitars. They are expensive, but are very well made and play great. Plus, they seem to have the "mojo".

Comment

Sweet axe! You must be cool because I often do the double + Maiden shirt when we gig too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, but you got the "rippin' solo" pic instead. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And yes, Maiden rules! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

that bengal soloist looks lonely over there in the stand :-)

Comment

Don't feel too bad for the Bengal, she gets played a lot too... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X