What's a used Charvel LE San Dimas Bullseye worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a used Charvel LE San Dimas Bullseye worth

A friend of mine is letting a Charvel Limited Edition San Dimas Bullseye go...it's like freakin new. He was looking for $1600. Is that a good deal?

Re: What\'s a used Charvel LE San Dimas Bullseye worth

Not sure but may not be a very good deal, there are some experts here so they will answer you shortly.

Comment

Is it the Black/white Guitar Express Re-Issue with the Ontario Plate and pointy headstock. If so, not a deal at all, they sell for a few hundred ,less than that, but the demand on those is up so we may not be too far from seeing that price as the norm.

If it is the newer S-head red/white with the v-trem and the fender style neck plate, then that may be a pretty good price as I think that they were significaly more new.

If it is the
      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

It's new(er) red and white w/ the NOS v-trem, SD '78 pickup and the Fender headstock. It's proly a month from being bought new. I thought I'd check on going rate and make an offer on it.

Comment

Actually, not that much of a deal. I had one couldn't get rid of it at $1200, lots of tire kickers but no buyers. If you want it though get it. Nice guitar.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Re: What\'s a used Charvel LE San Dimas Bullseye wo

offer him 1200 and see what he says you might get lucky and he wont have to fool with e bay

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              offer him 1200 and see what he says you might get lucky and he wont have to fool with e bay

[/ QUOTE ]
              +1

Comment

Opps, my bad, for some reason I had it in my head that these things were selling new for closer to $2500. That is the EVH and 25th but not that red/white bullseye. Sorry.
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Yeah..they were..or maybe NOT selling for $2500. I think he paid something like that for it. I have it now. It's pretty nice. Maybe a lot like the 25th anniversary but no birds eye neck and flamed maple. I had to futse around with it a little to get it right with the old style trem. The SD '78 is cool. That V trem is a freakin joke for a trem but it does make a snazzy fixed bridge, crank those springs! I like it I can't see it going for $2500 or even the 25th Anniv for that kind of miney either. I say around $1200-$1600 would be fair for new/mint.

Comment

Working...
                  X