Mondays eye candy...another pair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondays eye candy...another pair

Hope I am not boring ya all out there but seems everyone likes eye candy..so here is one for today.

A few other shots of the black one, one of my BEST players, check out the DINGS in the body..ouch!!

Here are a few of my green Holdsworth

Cheers
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Mondays eye candy...another pair

Man,you are killin me, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]!Seriously, you have a wonderful collection,does it ever end?..................
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

WOW!
      That Sparkle Black? looks GREAT!
      Killer matching heads Charvels!!!!
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

the green holdsworth is simply superb.

Comment

Sweet!!!

Comment

Oh, guitars... <walks away>

J/k, sweet looking pieces. That Holdsworth is slick.

Comment

What is rare about that green holds, is it does not have the swimming poool(universal) route!
              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

trace....keep them coming. it is enormously valuable to all of us as information, and also quite entertaining. i, for one, applaud you for sharing them with us all. i like being able to see all these guitars, and you take good photos as well.

i look forward to the CALENDAR!

Comment

yo trace,
                  remember when you bought that green one from neal's when i was there in person and we were talking on the phone? that was funny. neal was pale as could be as he thought i was going to be mad, but it was just the opposite. anyway, in an effort to make myself feel better due to lack of guitars, especially like these, i can tell you all honestly that my dick is contracting from all the high wire action i got this weekend. hey, i can't post any pics of guitars cuz i don't have any, but i am at least firing off musical loads in honor of all my charvel brothers, even the tracy's who have all the charvies in their possession. i'll share my axes and my women. nice pic trace, they are just breathtaking to say the least.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X