Custom stratheads for a day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom stratheads for a day

Lynch Bengal+5 (see the screen name [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Comment

There are 8 Lynch bengals wanted already in this thread. Maybe someday that will happen. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Well I think I would have a hard time choosing from one of these two:

- Hot wheels flames, maple/maple, Floyd, 2H or 1H & 1SC (all creams), chrome hardware

- A transparent beauty. Probably Redrum, Cherry 'Burst, or something similar. Quilt top with ash body. HSS, Floyd, chrome hardware. Flamed maple/maple neck.

Comment

i'd just have them make an exact copy of my fractured glass so i could leave my "baby" at home...lol...d.m.
          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

How many of you that would want a Lynch Bengal would go for a pointy? We could talk with one of the dealers for a good deal.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

gold sparkle with a white pickguard and maple neck and fretboard with a gibson '57 with the cover on it in the bridge and some kind of humbucker in the neck, the old floyd rose, and that's it. oh yeah, it has to also be the best playing guitar in the world too. not too much to ask i say. and a russian sub if the above is not possible, because it isn't possible. it's already been done.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

How many of you that would want a Lynch Bengal would go for a pointy? We could talk with one of the dealers for a good deal.

[/ QUOTE ]
                I would like to hear about the price first, but I would be 99% in right now! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I think this thread might be the beginnings of the next strat head "reissue" [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

I would be interested in the pointy bengal.

Comment

I'd be in!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I think this thread might be the beginnings of the next strat head "reissue"

[/ QUOTE ] I couldn't find the Graemlin with an erection! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

a strathead bengal would be nice too...just offer an option for more than one hum :-)

Comment

I'm in for a pointy bengal... I PM'ed Matt about one like this.
                          http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...&page=0#419265

Comment

Mine would be a simple white one hum with 'FUCK POINTIES" written in bright red across the front and the little ghostbuster logo in the corner except the ghost would be holding a pointy.

but really if i had the money I would a replica of Tracy's redrum except with the letters mismatched backwards (and not all backwards as Tracy's is) as they did in the movie.

Comment

I think Black hardware + a single coil! What do you think?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                but really if i had the money I would a replica of Tracy's redrum except with the letters mismatched backwards (and not all backwards as Tracy's is) as they did in the movie.

[/ QUOTE ] Here ya go...

Comment

Working...
                                X