Saturdays pic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saturdays pic...

bengal bengal bengal bengal bengal bengal....

i love bengal...and those two are VERY well done.

charvel san dimas guitars truly had some of the best finishes i have ever seen.

keep the pics coming....get you in practice for shooting the calender (hint hint)

Comment

Never boring,Trace.Keep it coming!....................
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I can't imagine it ever becomming boring. I absoultly love looking at guitars espically when they are 80's era metal machines.

Comment

Speaking of the Bengal Tiger...here is an old ad giving you the choice of Zebra, Tiger or Lightning Bolt graphics for $699!!!!!
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Those look grrrrrreat!! Can't wait for Easter Sunday pics [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

-Jason

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I can't imagine it ever becomming boring. I absoultly love looking at guitars espically when they are 80's era metal machines.

[/ QUOTE ]
              +1 [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Had an email asking for a pic of the back of the Strat and why the Explorer is not up on my site. I just got the Explorer about 2 weeks ago..it will eventually be up on my site (have quite a few to update with time).

Thanks for all the reponses..great knowing other people love eye candy and look forward to seeing the daily posts.
                www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Working...
                X