Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday...blue flame top

Enjoy
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Monday...blue flame top

That blue strathead is the coolest looking guitar ever. Gorgeous. (Not that the pointy is anything to sniff at.)

That blueburst color with the flame is just outstanding.

Comment

Man you have too many gorgeous axes to post...
      And the fact that you have so many that you can pair up is just awesome!

Comment

Tracy

I think that Blue Strathead is my favorite of all your guitars. It is what I recal my first contact with Charvels to be... Beautiful finished woods... art

Kev
        It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

I go to say that as much as I like graphics I think I like a nice flame a little better. Nice guitars Tracy

Comment

The flame on that pointy is insane. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Here are a few more flame top pics...

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

that blue pointy looks great...but are you sure it's the same guitar as in my pics??? that one looks to be blue sunburst, while yours is solid trans blue...hmmmm....

that strathead sure is nice, with the old gold logo :-)

Comment

The more I look at the pic you posted, I can see that this blue pointy is not the same one. Check the position of the toggle switch, it is different on the two...

Comment

Well, 20+ years of difference in the cameras has something to do with it [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I've been studying both pics of yours and this one, and I'd almost say they were the same guitar, but I'd hafta see a blurry indoor pic like yours to be sure [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    If you can match the flames in yours to certain points on Tracy's, then I'd say he has your old guitar, but the angle of view would have to be identical to when you took your picture.
                    No two flames are 100% identical (except fotoflame), so even the smallest of differences can usually be found - some easier than others.

Have you got a larger scan of that body shot?
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The switches do look to be in the same place in relation to the trem, but there's a slight slope in the flame on the left side under the trem of Bobby's, but not in yours.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        The switches do look to be in the same place in relation to the trem, but there's a slight slope in the flame on the left side under the trem of Bobby's, but not in yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm pretty sure that they are two different guitars...i will try to get a better scan of the photos.

but BOTH are beautiful....my goodness!

Comment

OOOOOOhhhh........Preeeeeeetttty [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I love the look of the blue flame tops matched with gold hardware! And the body binding looks awesome. Sweet axes!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Here is a better pic showing the flame on the Strat Head Charvel. Note the THICK binding used on the early Charvels.

Comment

flame flame flame.... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

these early ones like this are one of the pinnacles of modern guitar building.

and that color is outstanding!

Comment

Working...
                              X