X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saturday

[ QUOTE ]
    Trace,
    What is the Black one with the reddish lines going through it? I have never seen that graphic before..VERY nice...

[/ QUOTE ]
    The graphic is known as a schematic and it reminds me of a cicuit board diagram or the grids in the movie Tron. It is pretty cool and is basically a small line that is looped around. Here are a few better pics of it...enjoy

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Here is another pic I found on my hard drive...a group shot of some of the Strat heads...enjoy
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

damn...I'm really starting to dis-like you Tracy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Those strat heads really look great. I must be getting old because the double-hum plain-jane's are doing it for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

As far as the floyded, if it has one, regardless if factory or not, snap some shots of them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Charvel factory floyds are rare no?
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Very cool man...
          I notice the Fender Amp in a lot if pics, It looks vintage...Details?
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Very cool man...
            I notice the Fender Amp in a lot if pics, It looks vintage...Details?

[/ QUOTE ]

That amp is just a little practice amp, Fender Champion but it sounds terrific at low volumes, well until I blew the speaker. Ironically I am not an amp guy. I used Fender Twins when I was gigging and at home I use either a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe or a Line 6 Spyder. At work I have a cool Vox amp in my office.

Comment

Wow!
              I love all of your guitars!
              Of course, that bengal is my favorite!

Comment

Tracy can you post more pics of the flames pointy strat with white headstock? I love that one!
                My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Tracy can you post more pics of the flames pointy strat with white headstock? I love that one!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, here you go

Comment

Thanks! I love the color scheme on that one! Very unique. I wish I could find a star body like that!!! Gongrats!
                    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, here you go

[/ QUOTE ]
                      This guitar reminds me of the initial spark making me coming into Charvels.

In the early 80s, there was a Charvel with exact the same flame graphics hanging on the wall of my local store. Different to the Charvel on the pic, the Charvel in the store had only 1 hum, and a black pointy head with gold logo. I never heared of Charvel before. I liked the graphic, and tried the guitar. Then I was totally grabbed by this guitar. Never before I played a guitar with such a great playbility and such a dreamlike feel of the oil finished neck. The guitar was a rock machine with a great sound, and the craftsmanship was perfect. This guitar was making me falling in an never ending love with Charvel guitars. Unfortunately, it took me some years to be able to afford my first Charvel. Now, Charvels are the only guitars I want, the only guitars I own (except of a Fender 1979 Stratocaster) and the only guitars I play.

Comment

Working...
                      X