• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunday - how about some head pics

It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

wow awesome Kev...looks great...so the head was shaped from a Strat head? Excellent stuff thanks for the cool pics.

I love the pic with George...
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Thank you tracy for posting all those pics. The painted headstock are over the top cool!

The V w/o #'s are 3707 and 3706 or 8

Comment

The body has the #3707 in pencil, the words "Don't sand" and something 7 like #7

The neck is harder to read, # is 3708 and the word flatten is visible. It has a tapered heel that requires no shim.

The pups are duncans and the trem is a dimarzio vintage. Machines are schallers and I am told they are original.

This is a modified strathead lefty neck and the markers are mop triangles.

Comment

Very cool Kev...that "7 something" is actually initials "td". I see it a lot, especially written in neck pockets. All those markings you have noted are consistent with it being from a legit (note the invoice number) project at one point, rather than an employee side deal.
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

Here is another example..although it looks more like a "D7" in this pic..I think its td but not sure.

Comment

I thought the same thing, like someone grabbed it out of productiona and did the mods....

Comment

Working...
                X