Wednesday eye candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday eye candy

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Wednesday eye candy

Oh My God... Is that a birdseye top?

That may be the most beautiful top I've ever seen.

Thank You for posting this one, you just helped me complete my custom shop order.

Any pics of the back of the neck?

Comment

Wow! Sweet top. Flat-top, bound body...awesome
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

I've gotten jaded by all the awesome guitars that are posted here, but that is just...I'm speechless....

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Oh My God... Is that a birdseye top?

That may be the most beautiful top I've ever seen.

Thank You for posting this one, you just helped me complete my custom shop order.

Any pics of the back of the neck?

[/ QUOTE ]

The body is actually solid birdseye maple (as is the back of the neck, look at the headstock). I bought this one from her original owner. She is pretty heavy because of the birdseye maple body but plays great.
          I can post some pics of the back tonite when I get home. I didn't upload any back pics to my photobucket account, will do it for you tonite.

In the meantime here is another face shot of her, enjoy and thanks for the compliments. I am very pleased to see the response to the daily Charvel eye candy.

Awesome response with over 200 hits typically per thread...stay tuned tons more to come with time.
          [IMG][/IMG]
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

Wow a beauty Trace, and this one's another that's not up on your site yet. Let's get some dirt:year serial# specs
            come on now don't tease us like this. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            smoking top on this one.
            Your collection is starting to blow my mind. when I think I've seen it all, you pull something else out of your hat.
            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

OMG

Comment

Now that's a nice looking guitar!!!
                If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

That is one of the best looking Charvel's I have ever seen!

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow! Birdseye body and neck? You don't see that every day. Very cool!

Comment

That guitar is incredible!!!

Comment

That might make a good candidate for Charvel to base their next strathead limited edition on. Preferably Floyd'd though, please. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Wow a beauty Trace, and this one's another that's not up on your site yet. Let's get some dirt:year serial# specs
                          come on now don't tease us like this. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          smoking top on this one.
                          Your collection is starting to blow my mind. when I think I've seen it all, you pull something else out of your hat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thansk guys for all the compliments. Sorry, yeah I am backed up with regards to updating my site and have 5 or 6 new Charvels to add (hopefully 7 after today..I am haggling as we speak). I will get another one updated soon.

To give ya more details she is serial #1496, solid birdseye body, birdseye neck with rosewood board, 2 pku and in great condition. It is interetsing that the lacquer as shrunk a little and you can see little divits around some of the birdseye grain.

I bought her from Sean (original owner - thanks it was a pleasure talking with you) and was impressed with her condition. The case is like new, seriously he kept such good care of the case (armor all) that I couldn't get any masking tape to stick to the outside.

She sounds great a little midd-y comapred to others I own. Neck is awesome, very comfortable and has just the right amount of wear.

I will post pics of the back tonite and maybe a couple group shots of her.
                          Cheers

Comment

Pic of the back as promised..cheers

Comment

that is the shizzle!
                              It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Working...
                              X