cool fretboard....Thursday Nite pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool fretboard....Thursday Nite pic

Man it does not get much sweeter than this one....wow!!! Amir's painted necks on his Charvels give her a run but I think this one still kicks ass.

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: cool fretboard....Thursday Nite pic

i agree... here is a question. are there any dot inlayed in it? Or are they just painted?

Comment

I think I might get confused playing that one. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] It looks really cool though.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

not sure Chad if they are simply painted or if they are actual dots that have been painted over..

I will ask him....
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

It be cool

Comment

Question how many painted fretboards have you guys seen? I know of only a few Charvels, this Zebra, Amirs two (Navy and Swed), a blood bass with cresent moons..any others??

Is Michael Anthony's Jack Daniels bass a Charvel, if so that one also has a painted fretboard. Any others???

I dig it gives a great overall look...

Comment

Do you have any pics of the guitar completed? The zebra graphic is my favorite animal graphic.

Comment

That is very cool.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] My personal holy grail. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Tracy, did you get any more info. from the owner?

P.S.- Those dots are most likely painted. Notice how they flip-flop the opposite color of the graphic behind them? And some are even half black/half white? Might be real inlays underneath anyway, though. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

How do you play on a painted fretboard?
                    Woulden't the clearcoat cause issues?
                    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

It plays like any other fretboard..Rickenbacker have been lacquering their fretboards for years...

Comment

That's too cool! I bet it's confusing as hell to get used to though [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

jim
                        Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

That board is sick. I dont think I could play it, but it is sure cool as hell.
                          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

T, I always look forward to your pics and information you share with all of us Charvel nuts.. You have provided all with much information and I want to say thanks for that and the great pics. Keep them comming

Comment

Working...
                            X