Friday Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Pic

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Friday Pic

I think thats the balls....

Comment

Look how worn the neck looks on this thing!
      F'n LUV IT! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I've always like that graphic.

Notice it has a flat football jackplate instead of a square one. Is that normal or common?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I've always like that graphic.

Notice it has a flat football jackplate instead of a square one. Is that normal or common?

[/ QUOTE ]

The football jack was used during the serialized San Dimas production era. The square input jack was used during the prepro era (1979-late 1981) and it is also used on some of the new Charvels (post 2002). So yelp the football style input jack is correct (note later serialized era used a thicker more football shaped input jack the same one use don Jackson guitars today).

Check out my site for more specific info, here is the direct link
          http://www.usacharvels.com/charvel/id/index.htm
          all the various input jacks are covered here with pics and production dates/deatils. Cheers
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

That guitar makes my eyes bleed. Ick.
            Yet I'm strangely attracted to it.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Another very cool guitar! Is there a colored edge on the top and botttom? That last pic looks like there is a yellow edge on the bottom (and possibly on the top too). Just curious.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Another very cool guitar! Is there a colored edge on the top and botttom? That last pic looks like there is a yellow edge on the bottom (and possibly on the top too). Just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope the edges are black however the color of the lines go from yellow (bottom) - orange - red (top). It looks pretty cool in person..it is the same design that was used on the 1980's Bank of America bank cards.

Comment

Did you win this one on eBay a while back? I was so tempted to bid on her guns-a-blazing! Glad you got her!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                  X